January 11, 2010

Sold State Logic: Disarray (2006)

Once upon a time, I decided to look for more music similar to Drugstore Fanatics. I believe the result was this. Solid State Logic, if Last.fm is to be believed, finds it's roots similar to Alice in Chains and I'm not really sure I feel about that. Sure they may be inspired by the same sound but I'm not sure if I would describe them as similar. SSL is great, but it just has it's own sound.

I also really love bands who try to go out of their way to get their music out there but unfortunately that appeared to not work out too well and it's a shame because they're great in a society that's bent on ripping off everyone else. Oh, they were also apparently produced by Sylvia Massy Shivy, who produced such bands as System of a Down, Tool and Powerman 5000. Pretty awesome.

Sample video: Its Not Over

No comments:

Post a Comment